Every lock has a particular key but there are certain things that have only one key to open, the fitness. Fitness is the key to success, happiness, enjoyment, beautiful body, efficient work and to healthy and perfect life. Though, fitness is a key to lots of things and is very important for everyone however, still there are thousands of people who are unaware of the fact and who are feeling hard to do exercises and other things that helps in fitness. Well, it is really difficult to build a habit of doing work out every day for getting a fit body but is important enough to keep yourself safe from lots of life threatening diseases. A very helpful way to achieve fitness is a fitness schedule that will help you in building the habit of regular exercise. Fitness schedules are just like work schedules and making you accountable to follow a list of activities for achieving health goals.
Unlike work schedules, creating a fitness schedule is very easy as there are no time restrictions and it makes you accountable to yourself and like work schedule there is no need to create a list of activities for all week days. You can choose days of week that you think are the best for you like Monday, Wednesday and Friday, or Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Three days a week is not a big issue and anyone can easily manage their routine tasks along with some fitness and health activities. If you spend only two hours in doing exercise or in a gym regularly will exert lots of long lasting fitness and health benefits to you. Fitness schedule can be created by a gym instructor too, if you think you cannot workout without any influencing force, then it is a good idea to take membership of a gym and ask the instructor to help you in maintaining fitness.
Here is preview of this Fitness Schedule Template,
Guidelines for creating a perfect fitness schedule
Fitness doesn’t mean workout. Fitness is basically based on a number of things like eating habits, food list, your age and types of exercise. If anyone is doing regular exercise but is not controlling his/her eating habits, then definitely he/she will never achieve fitness and health goals.
- First of all consider your weight according to your age and height. The best method is to visit a clinic because a medical specialist will definitely help you.
- Set your goals related to fitness. It is good to cut down your goal into objectives for a particular period of time. For example your goal is to shed 14 kg weight, it is not possible to achieve the goal in a week so you have to cut down it in weekly achieving goals.
- Choose best timings for doing a workout. Usually an hour in the morning and one hour in the evening is a good choice.
- Look at your daily food and you’re eating habits. You have to control yourself. Eliminate all the food items containing fats, sugar, carbohydrates etc in large amount.
- List food items that you have to eat during your fitness session in your list.