Panel schedule may sound like a very technical word for someone who has nothing to do with electronics or engineering. However, it is one thing that most of all should know about while revamping or rebuilding our houses or while moving to a new place and taking care of the electric supply of the house. Even while you have to take care and keep a check on the electric supply and the circuits attached to a panel, it is important that you keep your eyes on the panel schedule.
I remember we first realized this when we were moving to a new house, but there was no one to keep a check on the number of circuits being used from one panel and this caused a lot of trouble. A lot of electricity fluctuation and dim lights became a norm. Moreover, most of our appliances also would not work how they should have. This caused a lot of trouble for us, since we had recently shifted to a new place and hardly knew anyone in the neighborhood. Moreover, as I was moving to this new place with a bunch of family members who actually had no idea about any such thing, for at least a month, we were stuck and struggling and adjusting with the constant power failures, and voltage fluctuation, until we sought help from an engineer living next door. The trick was simple, we had to keep a panel schedule and make sure that the electric supply of the house was fine and well regulated.
Here is preview of this Panel Schedule Template,
Well, I know the question that is going on in most of the people’s minds right now, what is a panel schedule? Panel schedule is basically a sheet that displays various important information about the electric circulation of a place. Typically, a panel schedule shows information about the electric panel itself, the circuits attached to it and the amount of electricity that they use. This gives a clear idea to the users about which appliance should be requiring more electricity, so while planning the structure of a house, the electric wiring and monitoring could be done accordingly. A panel schedule in general has four parts, a header, a circuit table, a load summary and a footer. Through these parts, the most intricate details about the electricity supply of a house or a place can be provided and be maintained to a panel schedule user.
Having gone through one really bad experience with electrical circuits and having to suffer almost a month of no proper electric supply, my advice to everyone whether currently living at a house, or planning to move to a new one is to maintain a panel schedule. I know at first it might look like a tiresome job, and too techniques to deal with, but in the end, you will grateful to maintain one, like how we were in the end. Now because of maintaining a proper panel schedule, we hardly face any kind of electric turbulence, and most of our appliances work to their fullest.
Related Schedule Templates
- Appointment Schedule Template – 5 Free Templates Appointments are very important for the smooth and effective running of any profession and an effective appointment procedure has lots of positive impact over the performance of your business or over the success of your professional life. For the effectiveness of appointments, people usually use appointment scheduling that makes your appointments organized and save them to miss any important appointment with their clients. Each appointment has its own benefits for your professional […]
- 12 Free Weekly Schedule Template (MS Word and MS Excel) Weekly schedule can be created for a number of things like weekly work/official schedule, weekly exercise schedule, weekly business events or meeting schedule, weekly diet schedule, weekly activities schedule and so on. Though, the types of weekly schedules are different in nature but are similar in purpose as all kinds of weekly schedules have to keep you on track and to bring an organizing sense in your life and work routine. Usually when it comes to a weekly schedule the first […]
- Daily Schedule Template – 5 Free Templates Daily schedule is defined as structure of your daily life based on the priorities of your daily routine tasks. The daily schedule helps you to define your tasks and enlist them according to your available time and your needs. The daily schedule is prepared according to your time and is usually made ahead of time. All the activities are planned in advance however; it should be flexible enough that if there are any changes required then those can be accommodated within that schedule […]
- 6 Free Staff Schedule Template ( MS Excel) Creating staff schedules for office or a clinic staff is a really time consuming thing but is the duty of a manager to create a schedule for the staff to make them punctual and organized. Some managers make staff schedule every week while some others prefer to create schedules twice a month. Well, the preparation of a staff schedule is totally dependent on the nature of the work. For a staff that deals with the regular operations of an office can easily move with a monthly schedule […]
- Labor Schedule Template For running an effective business a good, potential, efficient and productive labor force is ameliorated and for getting a high profit, better market recognition and for meeting expectations in productions needs to have a well maintained labor schedule. A good labor force can only play a key role in the success of a business or a company if it is organized. According to many business entities creating a labor schedule is very complicated and time consuming. Labor schedule is based on […]
- January 19, 2013
- Business Schedules
- Excel Schedule, free schedule template, Panel Schedule Example, Panel Schedule Format, Panel Schedule Layout, Panel Schedule Tips, Sample Panel Schedule, sample schedule, schedule, schedule example, Schedule Format, Schedule Layout, template