Class Schedule Templates
- January 30, 2018
- By Admin: admin
- Comments: 00
A Class Schedule Template is very handy tool to manage one or more classes as a Teacher or Supervisor. Class schedule Template is a useful tool for any kind of learning sessions like schools, training sessions, yoga, computer classes etc. The purpose of class schedules is to keep the students organized and informed about their learning sessions.
Usually, a schedule is important for any kind of learning sessions. Because these schedules are creating a sense and feel of responsibilities in learners as well as teachers. Class schedules are great sources of time management for both the learners about their course instructors. The purpose of a class schedule is to make students ready for their classes in advance with all the stuff like course contents, notebook, pen etc.
Class Schedule Template
Usually coordinators create class schedules in colleges and universities for students as well as the teachers. Whereas in training sessions or for yoga classes the class schedules are created by the instructors. Creating a class schedule isn’t a big deal and anyone can create it easily. A class schedule helps the teacher to collect information in advance to his/her classes. Similarly active and brilliant students can use this to prepare in advance for their training sessions. Hence it helps both sides in their attendance and grades maintenance etc mainly in training or yoga classes.
Guidelines for Preparing a Class Schedule:
- Open Microsoft Excel, because it is the most common tool that is available in the PC for everyone.
- Merge the first four to five rows and write the name of the instructor, number of students, duration of the session and the name of the organization. It is important only for training or yoga sessions not for school and colleges etc.
- For school or collage, write the name of the days of the week on the top of each column from B to onward according to your school or college schedule. In the first column or column A write the name of all subjects and highlight the timings of classes on different days of the week in the other column under the names of the days. You can also write the names of teachers who will attend the class.
- The timings or duration of each class should be managed according to the length of your school or college daily session. For example the length of a high school daily session is 6 hours, and each class has 4 subjects. Then the time intervals for a single class will be about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Assign the rest of 40 minutes for a break or recess.
- Take a print out of the class schedule and post it near the door of the classroom in order to inform all the relative students.
Class schedules designed by instructors for training sessions or yoga classes are usually sent by the instructor to all the participants via email in order to inform them. Usually in institutes there are pre-designed templates for class schedules that coordinator or teachers have to simply fill in according to their timetables.
Free Class Schedule Templates
Preview of a Class Schedule Template available for immediate download.
Here is preview of another Class Schedule Template created using MS Excel.
Yet another preview of another Class Schedule Template created using MS Excel.
Following is a preview of another Class Schedule Template created using MS Excel.
Here is preview of another Class Schedule Template created using MS Excel (created by Vertex42).